Sweeter Youth, Lda is responsible for all data processing. In this Privacy Statement, we explain the type of personal data we collect and for which purposes we use the personal data we collect. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
This Privacy Statement was written on 28/02/2021.
Through our web shop, www.kalimeracollection.com, Sweeter Youth, Lda will process certain personal data. We value the privacy of our customers and Users and we observe all legally required measures in processing and protecting personal data. This means that:
– we clearly specify our purposes for the personal data that we collect in this Privacy Statement;
– we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate business purposes;
– we will keep the personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the legitimate business purposes for which your personal data is collected;
– we first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
– we do not intend to collect personal data from Users younger than 16 years old, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. As we can not verify if a User is older than 16 years old, we advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities;
– we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
– we respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with our store.
This information is automatically collected using the following technologies:
– “Cookies”: data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files”: track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels”: electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
These technologies allow the monitoring of important data that will make the navigation easier and more efficient.